Are you planning a trip to UK and confused about what to visit in London? Here is the list of best places to visit in London. You will find a variety of things to do in London by night or day. From the most historic tower of London to the new attraction ArcelorMittal Orbit you will find a lot of attractions here. Best places in London are free places to visit, making it an affordable tourist destination. Let us have some look into the tourist attraction sights photographs.
- Most historic tourist attraction is the “Tower of London”. This castle is located in the northern bank of Thames River. The white tower was built by William the Conqueror in around 1078. The white tower was known as “the most complete eleventh-century palace in Europe”. One of the best London tourist attractions is the St John’s Chapel, inside White Tower. At night tower of London get active by an old tradition “Ceremony of the Keys”. This is a unique event to watch in London at night.
- Another most important place to visit in London is The London Eye. It is a huge Ferris wheel situated along the southern bank of Thames River. It was the largest Ferris wheel in the world during the opening in 1999. This is one of the best paid tourist attractions. Wheel contains 32 air conditioned passenger capsules each carry around 25 passengers to view entire London. Ferris wheel rotates at a speed of 26cm per second. See London by night in Ferris wheel night ride will be an awesome experience.
- World famous British museum is about 263 years old. This is one of the best places to visit for sightseeing in London. The cultural, art and human history museum is located in great Russell street London. Here exhibits approximately 8 million objects from around the world.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is one of the most famous sights in London. You must visit this cathedral during London tour. This cathedral is well known for its interior and exterior architecture. It is about 356ft high, one among the highest churches in United Kingdom.
- Yet another best place to visit in London is